Software Center Manager
Software Center Manager
- Engage in the development and management organization of related software products and projects;
- Formulate development specifications, write related technical documentation, guide, supervise and train engineers;
- Responsible for formulating detailed implementation plans according to R&D projects, including prototyping, product development, project budget review, evaluation of R&D workload, staffing, and schedule control;
- According to R&D project, formulate a specific development plan and develop a development plan; after the project is launched, supervise the progress of the project, find and resolve issues, and ensure that the project proceeds as planned;
- According to R&D project, responsible for the planning, design and implementation of application software frameworks, solve technical problems, and provide technical support; guide and participate in the technical programs of all projects in the department, and undertake the core development work of some projects;
- Responsible for formulating the daily work plan and performance appraisals of all employees in the department, and maintaining the work efficiency of the entire team;
- Responsible for the review of the final submitted codes and documents for all projects of the department to ensure the R&D quality of the project.
- Bachelor degree or above, computer-related major, more than 10 years of experience in software development project management, and more than 5 years of team management experience;
- Have experience in big data design and development, have participated in large-scale data governance or data middle-office projects, and have data warehouse planning and design capabilities;
- Familiar with mainstream relational databases; familiar with MongoDB, Hadoop architecture and working principles, proficient in development languages such as Java, Python, SQL, and capable of development based on technologies such as HDFS/MR/Hbase/Hive/Spark/Flink/ES/Kafka, etc. Proficiency in cloud computing, cloud native, container and other related technologies are preferred.
- Familiar with the design and application of distributed and parallel computing systems, familiar with mechanisms such as distribution, caching, and messaging; be able to reasonably apply common distributed technologies and solve problems, and have high concurrent application development experience;
- Have a strong sensitivity to new technologies, have the ability to write high-quality code, are willing to study technology and improve code performance, scalability, and maintainability;
- Have web service development experience, have the ability to complete module development independently, and have the ability and experience to design large-scale distributed services;
- Understand the basic design patterns, can quickly understand business requirements into technical requirements;
- Have entrepreneur spirit, be a team leader and manager, have strong communication skills, can withstand the pressure of work, and be able to complete tasks on time, quality and quantity.
1. Complete personal resume (both in Chinese and English);
2. Research plan (2 pages): Research questions of interest in the next 2-3 years, ideas and methods for solving problems, and the basis and conditions for solving these problems;
3. The full text of recent representative papers (two).
4. The names and contact information of the three referees (employee unit, position, email address);
Applicants should send the above materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the subject of the email should be marked: "Research Scientist Recruitment Application".
Website : www.sribd.cn.
Contact: Ms. Luo
Contact landline: 86-755-23517549
This vacancy is valid until December 31, 2023.