Intelligent decision-making and scheduling optimization of subcontracting business-operating
At present, there are some problems in Huawei`s subcontracting business, such as non-standard business, abnormal financial data, time-consuming and laborious manual judgment, weak subcontracting resource scheduling capabilityand scheduling relying on the personal experience of product managers, etc.The purpose of this project is to analyze how the business is doing (evaluation) and what it will evolve into (deduction) through subcontracting business data analysis, and add a decision engine for global intelligent decision-making and scheduling optimization, so as to make subcontracting business faster, better and cheaper.
Importance/impact, challenges/pain points
Modeling and analysis based on general quality data as to provide effective decision support for enterprises. There are a large number of data, visual tools, and a large number of regional excellent practices in Huawei's IT system for subcontracting services as input to modeling. Therefore, this project focuses on two types of business function models: subcontracting service evaluation and deduction, intelligent decision-making and scheduling optimization. Therefore, this project is divided into 5 sub-topics: subcontracting delivery abnormal diagnosis, subcontracting business evaluation and deduction, distributed delivery optimization scheduling, centralized delivery optimization scheduling, and standard part delivery optimization scheduling.
- Realize macro scheduling of distributed delivery scenarios based on genetic algorithm
- Design algorithms to achieve static scheduling and real-time dynamic adjustments to centralized delivery scenarios
- Based on Huawei's business logic rules and statistical knowledge, abnormal data can be detected, and subcontractor performance is evaluated by data envelopment analysis.
Key contribution/commercial implication
- The project plans to establish a compliance early warning console and a lean management console.
- The compliance early warning console can help enterprises avoid risks, find out non-compliance items, problem items and risk items in the data, and do data analysis before, during and after the event, so as to keep the bottom line of subcontracting business.
- The lean management console helps to improve production capacity and reduce total cost. Through data evaluation, decision-making and scheduling, the subcontracting business can be refined and effective.
Huawei Global Technical Service Department
Xiaoqiang Cai, Lianmin Zhang, Lei Xu、Jianfeng Mao, Shilu TOng,, Rui Chen, Jingqi Wang, Rongsen Jin, Zhengfeng Liu, Fengrong Li, Mingyuan Zhu, Zili Huang, Weilin Cai